[81Dojo] 2nd Renza Championship
Tournament format: Stepladder
Final match: 1-game match
Displayed time zone: UTC
Tournament period: 2017-03-21 00:00 ~ 2017-08-01 23:30
Game rule: Even game, Rated (15 min + 60 sec)
Game room host plays: Sente
URL to this tournament: https://system.81dojo.com/en/tournaments/141
Diagram embed tag: <iframe src="https://system.81dojo.com/en/tournaments/141/iframe">
In 81Dojo's stepladder format, (1) the last winner of the ladder and (2) the player having the most winning streak (higher seeded player if tied) will play the finals. (If both are an identical player, he automatically becomes the final winner.)
Max winning streak: Maxim (1750) (5 games)
|2017-06-17||Maxim ○ - ● Mameshiva||Kifu||Game|
|2017-05-24||WhiteTigerDK ● - ○ Maxim||Kifu||Game|
|2017-04-28||WhiteTigerDK ○ - ● 94gaara||Kifu||Game|
|2017-03-25||Gnolod ● - ○ WhiteTigerDK||Kifu||Game|
2nd Renza Stepladder Tournament
- Maximum 20 players
- As soon as 20 players are registered, the registration will be closed and the tournament will start.
- Players will be put in ascending order of the rating.
- The winner of the tournament is either:
- A: The player who remained finally in the stepladder, or
- B: The player who won most games
- If two players tie for the most number of games won, the higher ranked player in the stepladder becomes player B.
- If A and B is the same player, he is the winner of the tournament.
- If B is already beaten by A in the stepladder, A is the winner of the tournament.
- Otherwise A and B will play a final match and decide the tournament winner.
- The winner will receive 300 D-Miles. The second player 150 D-Miles.
- The winner will be given the title 連座(Renza).
Therefore, the lower ranked player always makes the game room.
- The player order will be adjusted by the organizer before the tournament starts. The displayed order is a temporary one until the organizer releases the finalized version.